Discover the Best of the Azores with Our Exclusive 7 and 10-Day Packages!
Escape to the breathtaking Azores with our exclusive 7 and 10-Day packages that showcase the very best the islands have to offer. These packages offer the perfect opportunity to explore three to four unique islands, each with their own charm and beauty that will leave you wanting more.
The 7-Day Package includes a visit to São Jorge, Pico, and Faial Islands.
São Jorge Island offers the chance to relax in the peaceful port town of Velas, admire dormant volcanic peaks, and even enjoy an invigorating canyoning experience. Choose between a full-day guided tour or an unforgettable walk to the Caldeira do Senhor Santo Cristo (from Fajã do Cubres). And, if you’re feeling adventurous, take an optional boat ride along São Jorge Island’s unique coastline with its waterfalls and grottos.
On Pico Island, visit the UNESCO World Heritage-designated wine vineyards, the nearby wine museum, and the picturesque port village of Madalena. You can even climb Pico Mountain, the tallest point in all of Portugal, or take an unforgettable whale and dolphin watching excursion.
Lastly, on Faial Island, you’ll stand on the rim of a dormant volcano crater and walk through what can best be described as the Pompeii of the Azores – Os Capelinhos. You’ll also take a full-day guided tour as part of a day trip to Faial Island, including a ferry ride across the channel between Faial and Pico Islands.
Experience even more, the 10-Day Package also includes three additional days on São Miguel Island.
On São Miguel Island, you’ll be transported back 500+ years in time with a walk through the historical capital of Ponta Delgada. You’ll also be able to explore the lush and luxuriant vegetation that earned São Miguel the title of the “green” island. Enjoy a full-day guided tour to the unique village of Furnas, where you can relax in thermal baths, savor the local gastronomy, and witness fumaroles. Or, you can opt for a full-day guided visit to the western side of the island where you’ll explore Sete Cidades and relax in the ocean thermal baths in Ferraria.
Experience the wonder and beauty of the Azores with our exclusive travel packages. Book now and let us take care of the details while you create memories that will last a LiFE! time.
Best of the Azores
|Cost per Person |
(Based on Double Occupancy)
(October to April)
(May and June)
(July to September)
|7 Days (and nights) + car rental|
São Jorge, Pico and Faial Islands
|1 575 €||1 850 €||2 175 €|
|10 Days (and nights) + car rental|
São Jorge, Pico, Faial and São Miguel Islands
|1 975 €||2 250 €||2 695€|
Private group discounts available for groups of 6 or more guests.
- São Jorge: Cantinho Das Buganvilias (upgrade options: Villas Casteletes or Canabanas da Viscondessa)
- Pico: Vila Barca in Madalena (upgrade options: Alma do Pico or the exclusive Pocinho Bay)
- São Miguel: Casa das Palmeiras in Ponta Delgada (upgrade options: Whales Bay Apartments, Azoris Royal Garden and the exclusive Quinta da Mó)
Price of upgrade options are available upon request and dependent on availability
These packages are available as a:
- Self-Guided Package – with this option you can do it alone, with a partner or friends and family. Most importantly you can change it up and adjust it to suit YOUR preferences. Stay at the accommodations included in the package or upgrade to an accommodation based on your comfort-level and budget. This option is available all year round! Click here for more information on Self-Guided Packages.
- Group Tour (7 or 10-Day Packages) – this option offers many inclusions to make your trip as worry-free as possible. The Group Tour option is offered at select times of year and includes all excursions, accommodations, breakfast and some dinners, and land and seas transportation but DOES NOT include inter-island and international flights, insurance, medical expenses, additional unplanned meals/snacks, alcohol, and gifts.
- Interested in learning when group packages are announced – click “Join LIFE!” in the main menu to join our community to receive the quarterly newsletter which includes the latest annoucements of new group dates, packages, videos and more.
- Personalized Plan – All packages can be modified as part of a Personalized Plan. Click here for more information on Personalized DIY Plans.
Modified Self-Guided and Personalized Plan Package prices are dependent on the number of travelers, time of year, selected inclusions and accommodations based preferred comfort-level.
MAKE IT EXTRA SPECIAL…. with optional unique experiences that can be added to your travel plans including:
- Canyoning, Coasteering, Kayaking or Scuba diving along the coast of São Jorge Island
- Snorkel into hidden grottos and caves in crystal blue waters
- Dolphin / whale-watching among the many species found in the mid-Atlantic
- Sunset cruise on a yacht in the canal between Pico and São Jorge islands
- Climb Pico Mountain (Portugal’s tallest point) with a guide (full-day activity)
- Experience breathtaking hikes through lush, green vegetation, beautiful volcanic craters and spectacular cliffs
- Enjoy countless sites to simply relax and revitalize